Ministry Leader’s Motivational Message:
As the churchgoers arrive, with a welcoming smile the ushers will act as doorkeepers, greeting each person with a smile, shaking hands, and handing out bulletins, dress uniformly, make eye contact.
Ministry’s Mission Statement:
By the aid of the Holy Spirit, we shall: Greet each worshiper with a loving smile. Assist worshipers with our amenities. Maintain a sense of order in the Worship Service. The heart of an usher is the heart of a servant, and does his/her work for our Lord Jesus (Colossians 3:24).
Brief Synopsis of Ministry’s 2018 Accomplishments:
Continue to support our Pastor and First Lady. We have supported all ministries with their events and or programs. Ensure a smoothly running church service and minister to guest and members in a variety of practical ways.
Before the church service starts the ushers will, check the restrooms, make sure the hymnals are placed correctly, and prepare the bulletins for distribution.
Brief Synopsis of 2019 Goals:
- To have plan for a successful Annual Usher Day in the fall of 2018.
- Expand ministry by establishing an ongoing recruitment program to increase membership and participation.
- Implement a training program to increase and maintain every usher’s performance level and knowledge of all service positions.
- Attend scheduled monthly meetings and training sessions.
- Provide assistance to other ministries at church functions.
- Travel with the Pastor.
- Each Usher is to be a team player and strive to increase their individual level of commitment and dedication to the Usher Ministry.
- Strive to serve more than last year.
Dates and Brief Descriptions of 2019 Events/Programs:
Travel with the pastor wherever he has to minister. Support all Ministry at their events and programs.