Ministry Leader’s Motivational Message:
A ministry where men can grow in the grace and knowledge of God. (Phil. 1:9-11).
We’re creating an experience where Men can:
- Come together and fellowship with one another.
- Explore the Word of God together with other Men and gain new insight/perspective on their roles as men in and outside of the church.
- Learn how to lead their families in worship.
- Hold each other accountable to the standards that God has established.
Come and find out what the Men of San Diego’s New Life Baptist Church are all about.
Ministry’s Mission Statement:
To equip, develop, sharpen and support men in their walk with God. (Pr. 27:17).
Brief Synopsis of Ministry’s 2016 Accomplishments:
- Continue to Support Annual Church Calendar Events with MONL Presence & Participation.
- Provide Ministry representation at Pastor’s & Leaders Conference in Orlando Florida in April 2016.
- Conduct Men’s Workshop and invite other local Church Men’s Ministry Leaders and their members.
- Coordinate and conduct a Mother’s Day Breakfast for our New Life Church Mothers.
- Organize, coordinate and conduct a Men’s Musical for Father’s Day Service/Men’s Retreat.
- Make a Monetary Donation to one of our Church Family members in confidence.
- Inspire, Encourage and Recruit MONL to become “more active and visible” in our Ministry and our Church.
Brief Synopsis of 2017 Goals:
- Complete the study of “The Measure of a Man” by Gene Getz.
- Demonstrating the “7 Mighty Men” principles to assist/partner-up with other ministries.
- Performing Men’s Outreach and Target evangelism towards men and performing community outreach.
- Hold a Men’s Health seminar, but also include topics additional topics such as: marriage, mentoring, addictions.
- Assist in Church landscaping duties as needed.
- Develop teams of men committed to pray at least one Sunday per month.
Dates and Brief Descriptions of 2017 Events/Programs:
- “Measure of a Man” Study – Last Tuesday monthly.
- Mother’s Day Breakfast – May 14th, 2017.
- Bowling, Shooting Pool, and/or an outing to break bread and fellowship.
- Men’s Fellowship: Basketball Playoffs or other sport outing – TBD.
- Men’s Workshop/Seminar – TBD.