Rev. Harold Thomas
Ministry Leader’s Motivational Message:
A ministry where men can grow in the grace and knowledge of God. (Phil. 1:9-11).
We’re creating an experience where Men can:
- Come together and fellowship with one another.
- Explore the Word of God together with other Men and gain new insight/perspective on their roles as men in and outside of the church.
- Learn how to lead their families in worship.
- Hold each other accountable to the standards that God has established.
Come and find out what the Men of San Diego’s New Life Baptist Church are all about.
Ministry’s Mission Statement:
To equip, develop, sharpen and support men in their walk with God. (Pr. 27:17).
Brief Synopsis of Ministry’s 2018 Accomplishments:
- Continue to Support Annual Church Calendar Events with MONL Presence & Participation.
- Conduct Men’s Health Seminar Workshop and invite other local Church Men’s Ministry Leaders and their members.
- Coordinate and conduct a Mother’s Day Breakfast for our New Life Church Mothers.
- Inspire, Encourage and Recruit MONL to become “more active and visible” in our Ministry and our Church.
- Begin the study of “The Measure of a Man” by Gene Getz.
- Participate in neighborhood church basketball outreach tournament.
Brief Synopsis of 2019 Goals:
- Complete the study of “The Measure of a Man” by Gene Getz.
- Demonstrating the “7 Mighty Men” principles to assist/partner-up with other ministries.
- Performing Men’s Outreach and Target evangelism towards men and performing community outreach.
- Hold a Men’s Financial seminar.
- Assist in Church landscaping duties as needed.
Dates and Brief Descriptions of 2018 Events/Programs:
- “Measure of a Man” Study – 2 7 4 Tuesday monthly.
- Mother’s Day Breakfast – May 13th, 2017.