Ministry Leader’s Motivational Message:
True fellowship means that we care about each other and therefore care for one another.
“Therefore encourage one another and build up one another, just as you also are doing”
(1 Thessalonians 5:11).
Ministry’s Mission Statement:
By the aid of the Holy Spirit, we shall serve God’s people with a warm spirit and a smile. Our purpose is to:
- Coordinate the church fellowship and social events
- Decorate the church to reflect seasonal holidays
- Maintain & manage the decor of our church building
Brief Synopsis of Ministry’s 2018 Accomplishments:
- Koinonia regularly changed decor for each season in the sanctuary & fellowship hall
- Successfully prepared breakfast for bi-monthly leadership meetings
- Host the annual Black History event
- Prepared, decorated and catered the prayer breakfast
- Honored our Armed Forces by pinning ribbons and serving refreshments
- Organized, decorated and prepared meals for the annual church picnic
- Assisted/prepared food for VBS
- Host & decorate for the annual Christmas fellowship
Brief Synopsis of 2019 Goals:
To continue to enhance the quality of New Life’s fellowships & camaraderie.