Sister Casenae Owens
Ministry Leader’s Motivational Message:
While we are living in a “selfie” generation, it is vital to be reminded of the impact that a “whole” can have. We as the Young Adult Ministry are the future of the Church and as a collective effort, through Christ, we can accomplish great things!
“I appeal to you, brothers and sisters, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another in what you say and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly united in mind and thought.”
(1Cor. 1:10 NIV)
Ministry’s Mission Statement:
By the aid of the Holy Spirit,will consistently focus its efforts on strengthening our Church, our Young Adults and the Community by providing quality:
- Christian Training
- Social Fellowship
- Outreach Ministries
We will always strive to set a positive Christian example to our Youth and Children of our Church and Community at large.
- RE-establish ministry brand by coming together in the spirit of unity. Equipping, and uplifting one another through fellowship, prayer, and encouragement.
- Outreach to convalescent homes, and minister to the homeless.
- Lead Praise and Worship together on 2nd Sundays.
- Break Bread and meet together on 2nd Sundays.
- Establish Young Adult Bible Study
- Facilitate Senior Appreciation Dinner September 2017
- On a rotational monthly basis, we will rotate between visiting and uplifting the elderly at convalescent homes, and ministering to the homeless at God’s Extended Hands.